Thursday, August 7, 2008

22 Week Doctor Visit

Today I went in for my 22 week visit... All is well. I took the girls with me since it was an easy appointment. The nurse came in to listen to the Heartbeat and Ashlyn asked if she was going to be able to hear Tyler cry. The nurse and I both started laughing. That was really sweet. Heartbeat was around 156, sounded very healthy. The not so fun part was they had to draw blood again. I HATE needles.... not even sure if HATE is the correct word.... get dizzy, sometimes pass out, and use to cry all the time. So far, I have been stuck at every doctor appt. I have hypo-thyroid and this pregnancy it has gone haywire... I will go back in 4 weeks to have my sugar test and my antibody screening. I am also RH negative... therefore at 28 weeks have to get a shot so that my body doesn't fight off the baby. And so far have had to get it after i deliver because Tatum nor Ashlyn have the same blood type as me... Seems like i might get stuck at EVERY doctor appt this pregnancy! Tyler is moving all the time. I have even started seeing my belly move when he is doing his gymnastics inside my belly. This is the part of pregnancy that i love!