Thursday, January 15, 2009

The First 2 weeks home

The first 2 weeks home were such a blur for me. I was so exhausted and still very swollen. It hurt to walk from the c-section and the swelling. My feet were so huge they wouldn't even fit into crocks... Luckily the girls were still in school, so that was a great help. Once my mom would pick them up, I would either feed Tyler again, or go straight to sleep. I think atleast every other night we went out driving to look at Christmas lights. I couldn't drive for 2 weeks and for me that was the worst torture ever! For those of you that know me well, you know i am not a home body. All these people that told me the third one just falls right into place.... I am not sure what they were on when they were telling me that, but not the case here. It has been much more of an adjustment for me to have 3 than to have 2. Maybe that is because Tatum was only 17 months old when Ashlyn was born, I dont know... but this sure seems harder.