Friday, September 19, 2008

28 weeks and counting

I am now alittle over 28 weeks and miserable! Yes, I know most people at 28 weeks would not say that they are miserable.... but i am. With working two jobs, trying to sew and a 4 yr old and 3 yr old I am tired of being pregnant! I know that it will not slow down once Tyler gets here, but i will not be so big! I went in Thursday for my check up, I am now going every 2 weeks. He is now head down, although that can still change. They wont worry about it until i am 34 weeks. But here is the kicker..... I am measuring 31 weeks. Yes, three weeks bigger than what i am. I told you i feel huge! I asked my doctor what this means.... he says.... He's going to be big. Like i didn't already know that. Not to mention that my ankles and feet are also huge. You know, things could be worse, I know i am blessed to not be on bed rest! Thank you Jesus for watching over us everyday!