Monday, September 8, 2008

Doctor Visits

Sept 2 we had Ashlyns 3yr check up. Everything was great. She is 36 inches tall and weighs 30 lbs. She is 25% in height and 50% in weight.... Right where she has been the whole time. Her vision was 30/20, which they said was right where a 3 yr old should be. She was doing her vision test in the hall and Tatum and I were in the room. The nurse asked Ashlyn what something was on the chart.... and Ashlyn's response was..... (Laughing) I dont know you tell me..... At first i couldn't tell if the nurse was shocked that she said that to her... but then i heard her laugh...
Sept 3 I had my 26 week check up. I was so excited to not have gained any weight this time... I think a first for me. I did my blood sugar test and after an hour got my finger pricked... the count was 140, which is border line... They had to draw blood anyway for my antibody screen and the next day they called and my blood sugar was 89. So i passed! The only other piece of information is that Tyler is breech right now. My doctor said he obviously has time to turn, but that he is already big.... so we will just wait and see! I go back in 2 weeks for my RH- shot....